Embarking on a journey into the vibrant state of Georgia, we unravel the compensation tapestry of Hobby Lobby, exploring the intriguing world of average salaries, hourly rates, and the diverse job market. Let’s delve into the details of how much does hobby lobby pay in georgia.
How Much Does Hobby Lobby Pay In Georgia?
Also check: How Much Does Hobby Lobby Pay In Florida?
I. Hourly Rates: A Diverse Melody
At the forefront, Retail Sales Associates stand out with an hourly wage of $15.52, harmonizing with the diversity of roles within Hobby Lobby—a figure derived from 7 reported salaries, showcasing the varying rhythms of individual contributions.
In concert with this, Cashiers contribute to the melody with an hourly rate of $12.17, creating a unique note in the overall composition with insights from 4 reported salaries.
II. Popular Jobs: A Symphony of Employment
The job market in Georgia echoes a symphony of employment opportunities. From Stock Associates and Retail Associates to Retail Co-Managers in cities like Statesboro, Fort Oglethorpe, Duluth, and Alpharetta, Hobby Lobby’s job listings create a harmonious ensemble of possibilities.
III. Common Benefits: Orchestrating Financial Well-being
Beyond the tangible figures, Hobby Lobby in Georgia orchestrates a melody of benefits. Financial perks, including employee discounts, comprehensive insurance coverage (health, life, and dental), paid time off, and a retirement plan with 401k matching, contribute to the overall financial well-being of its employees.
Bursting into the Peach State: Average Salaries
Zooming out to the broader spectrum, Hobby Lobby’s average hourly pay in Georgia is a spectrum of notes—from $10.45 for Seasonal Associates to an impressive $27.93 for positions like Packager. The annual salary composition unfolds, spanning from $17,000 per year for Framers to $50,000 per year for Customer Service Representatives—a diverse ensemble of compensation notes that resonate with the Peach State’s diverse job market.
Conclusion: Harmony in Employee Appreciation
In conclusion, deciphering Hobby Lobby’s compensation in Georgia is akin to unraveling a symphony—a harmonious composition of figures reflecting the diverse roles within the company. From hourly rates to popular jobs, financial perks, and annual salaries, Hobby Lobby’s commitment to its employees creates a melody that adds depth to the Peach State’s job market.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the average hourly wage for Retail Sales Associates at Hobby Lobby in Georgia?
- Retail Sales Associates at Hobby Lobby in Georgia earn an average hourly wage of $15.52.
- How diverse is the hourly rate for Cashiers in Georgia?
- Cashiers at Hobby Lobby in Georgia enjoy an hourly rate of $12.17, contributing to the diverse compensation landscape.
- Which cities in Georgia have popular job listings at Hobby Lobby?
- Popular jobs are listed in cities such as Statesboro, Fort Oglethorpe, Duluth, and Alpharetta, showcasing a diverse range of employment opportunities.
- What financial perks does Hobby Lobby in Georgia offer to its employees?
- Hobby Lobby in Georgia extends financial perks including employee discounts, comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off, and a retirement plan with 401k matching.
- What is the range of average hourly pay at Hobby Lobby in Georgia?
- The average hourly pay at Hobby Lobby in Georgia ranges from $10.45 for Seasonal Associates to $27.93 for positions like Packager.